Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Hello everyone!  So this is the actual Sister Bracken.  I leave for the MTC tomorrow and I'm just trying to get everything set up for my mom.  Man, what a crazy day!  My friend Nikole Smith and I went to the Bountiful Temple this morning (she's entering the MTC tomorrow also, going to Chicago Illinois, spanish speaking).  Then a trip to the Distribution Center and to Wally-World.  Then I had to say good-bye to Craig, and then I got set apart!  I'd packed a little earlier, but now we're in the hard-core stage.  I'll be entering the MTC tomorrow around 12:40, and then the REAL adventure begins!  Luckily for me, the MTC will be chock-full of people I know.  My cousin Reece, my friend Allison Long, Nikole, and my other two friends who are also entering tomorrow, Jen Moore and Katie Robinson.  I might even see a few familiar faces amongst the employees (from my year at BYU).  I'm not going to lie, I've cried a few times today, I'm sure from a healthy mix of being tired, overwhelmed, and having to say goodbye to people.  Hopefully it will get better!  Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment