Sunday, July 22, 2012

Just babies

Recap of Lexi's e-mail from Tues.
Most of you have figured out that this is Liz....Lexi's mom...(.not Lexi )posting. And I have no idea how to change that it is I posting (at the bottom of this page)...so let's move on.
Lexi loves her district! She dislikes French. P-days are the most blessed days of the entire week. Did I know that they are allowed to take a small nap during personal time? A NAP!! If only they could sleep in than life would be complete.
In her words " French is killing me. I don't know how I am going to do it, but I guess the Lord has a way. It's funny to me that all the new missionaries (myself included) look up to all the missionaries who have been here longer..but then I stop and think about it and I'm like...wait....these missionaries are STILL in the MTC. They are just babies like me."

No comments:

Post a Comment