1) Emilia (next to me), her daughters, and Sister Perez, and her daughter, and us
2) Gustavo, Emilia, and us
3) Our DMP, André, (in the middle) the wards missionaries (Jacob and Gustavo), and us. It's awesome to have such a strong, YOUNG missionary force in the ward
4) My umbrella got taken out by the bus this week... As you can see, Soeur Holmes was heartbroken
5) Victoria Palomaki and us. She is our favorite little girl, and her parents are the most legit members of the ward! She speaks french, swedish, and is learning english. Her mom told us that one day, she said, "Mama, quand les missionnairs viennent, on parle english!" Which translate to "Mama, when the missionaries come, we speak english! (only she actually did say 'english' in english. That little girl is so smart!).
6) And finally, our awesome Zone- For our District, Elder Platt is now going to Strasbourg, Elder Bananier is going to be Zone Leader in Antony (Paris area). Elder Christensen is going to Versailles, and me, well... I might run away to the south of France.